We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caveman bonus slots

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
277 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Caveman bonus slots

The first two times my wife an I were in Vegas we played these nickel slot machines at the Bellagio which featured a bonus spin if you hit a special combo. The bonus included a caveman making funny grunting noises and a choice of three payout offers. Sadly, the last two times we were in Vegas, we couldn't find these machines. We know they are old because the first time we played them probably 2004 we were still using actual nickels. Anyway, if anybody has seen these around Vegas, please direct me to them, they were so much fun and particularly lucky for us during those trips.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,550 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,011 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
almost orlando
Level Contributor
321 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caveman bonus slots

I dont know myself, but there is a slot finder on the total rewards website.. anyhoo, this should bump it for you so someone else can poss help.. good luck

victoria bc canada
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caveman bonus slots

I don't think this is what you mean,but there is a Caveman keno game ..20 numbers are drawn with little eggs that hatch to increase the payouts.It does make grunting noises.

3. Re: Caveman bonus slots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 06:22