We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal 2 at LAS

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Terminal 2 at LAS

We will be arriving at terminal 2 on our flight from the UK do we go through imigration and pick up our bags in terminal 2 if not what do we do also where do we get a taxi to our hotel from when we are finished

this is our 3rd visit to vegas but before we were doing road trips so landed in LA

thanks for the help

uk
Level Contributor
400 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal 2 at LAS

Yes Meggy, all will be done at terminal 2 where you arrive.

As you depart you'll turn left and an abundance of taxis will be waiting round the corner.

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal 2 at LAS

You'll go through immigration at terminal 2 and can then pick up a taxi outside - the queues are far shorter than terminal 1.

Just be aware that the shops and facilities are very disappointing when flying out of terminal 2. It's the only Duty Free where I didn't buy anything, it's tiny and not very good at all.

Gliese 581 D
Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Terminal 2 at LAS

I think your questions already been answered but you should be prepared for a bit of a wait in the queue for immigration if you're not one of the first off the plane.

Oh and don't let the carpet freak you out. When you're waiting for your return flight I guarantee that you'll think it's staring at you (because it is)... Or is it just me that gets freaked out by the carpet?

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terminal 2 at LAS

thanks guys

will check out the carpet never had a carpet stare at me before lol

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terminal 2 at LAS

This terminal is one of the most disappointing airports I have ever been in. Try to get off the plane first to speed up your process. Bring a snack on the way back as the food options are terrible. Duty free is great though.

6. Re: Terminal 2 at LAS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2010, 06:21