We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Rock Comp Question

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Red Rock Comp Question

I got an offer from RR for a free night, and went ahead and booked. We will be arriving very late, and the next day, leaving to spend 4 days at the Encore. I lamented to my DH, that it was to bad we would not have much time to enjoy RR's ammenities. Well, he later received the same offier I did. Can we use his offer to book a second night, but actually leave the hotel late on the first night?? does this make any sense at all?

California
Level Contributor
392 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Rock Comp Question

Normandog, not to sound too much like BF, but why not call RR and ask if you can extend your stay on the other offer. I would think this would be okay, but if you don't ask.... good luck, I love RR, and the Encore, either way you will have great accomodations. I do get your point, staying an extra night at RR will give you the chance to experience the resort. It really is a nice oasis from the strip.

AZ
Level Contributor
3,675 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Rock Comp Question

It sounds like you are asking if you can go ahead and book but not actually spend the night - I'm not sure how the hotels feel about it, but we frequently just book the additional night for an extra late check-out. Also it seems as if many folks on here book comped stays at several hotels and then only stay at one.

Lancaster, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Rock Comp Question

Can't really answer if they will give you the back to back comps...but I needed a "last night" when I was there in March since I was leaving at 4am, and was given a "player rate" which wasn't bad! I wished I had spent the whole trip there after I checked in it was so nice! (Stayed the 1st 2 nights at MB, which I enjoyed, but LOVED RR!)

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,203 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Rock Comp Question

If you are asking if husband and wife can use back-to-back comps, my reply would be yes. We have not done this at Red Rock, but have done it multiple times at both Wynn and Orleans. As long as they are offers through seperate unlinked players club accounts you should not have a problem.

But you do have to actually check out after the 1st reservation and check in on the 2nd one. In all instances we have told the front desk when checking in the 1st day and they have allowed us to keep the same room. Also be aware that any credits from the 1st reservation can not be carried over to the 2nd. So if both offers include a $25 dining credit, the charge must be put on the 1st day and then a new charge must be used the 2nd day. I hope my explanation makes sense.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Red Rock Comp Question

Ktinca-thanks, makes perfect sense, and was exactly what I needed to know. I did call and ask if I could extend, (it is on a Monday night) but they wanted $85, and I felt that was a bit high. Thanks again everyone for all your answers, 10 days and counting!!

6. Re: Red Rock Comp Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2010, 05:18