We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party Weekend

long island
Level Contributor
137 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelor Party Weekend

Group of late 20's - early 30's going down for a bachelor party weekend in August. Price is not a major worry, nor is staying in the most posh place. Been to vegas several times, but not once in the past two years.

Deciding between Mandalay, Cesars, and Planet Hollywood. Does any one have a suggestion? I know we will be OK at cesars and Mandalay but I know little about PH. Am i missing a place that we should be considering? I'm not interested in HardRock or Palms.

Definitely looking to party some.

Edited: 24 April 2010, 22:17
South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Party Weekend

I hope you're planning to pay for some girls as well, such as strip clubs and strippers to your room!!!!!!

Southern California
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Party Weekend

Great suggestion, but if you are planning to do that, you'd better not say on here if you're afraid your wife/girlfriend is going to read about it!

long island
Level Contributor
137 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Party Weekend

anyone with hotel recommendations as per my original post.?

California
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor Party Weekend

Definitely go to Spearmint Rhino for a GREAT time!

long island
Level Contributor
137 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelor Party Weekend

once again, does anyone have any input as far as a hotel based on our group going on this trip. I'm not looking for strip club info.

Charlotte, North...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelor Party Weekend

I am planning a Bachelor party to vegas for Memorial Day weekend and we booked a Senators Suite at Caesars for our 8 guys. According to our host it is 2400 sw. ft. It's actually pretty affordable split up amongst all of us and the location at Caesars is right in the middle of the strip. I went through a host at Harrah's Total Experiences. They got us a good deal and also helped out with tables at PURE and cabanas by the pool. They can also help with dinner reservations and other things you might be interested in.

I also looked at Mirage's Penthouse suite which is affordable. Wynn Salon suite, MGM Signature also has a 2BR suite. I didn't have any luck at Mandalay Bay but I'm sure it would be fun.

Good luck!!

London
Level Contributor
711 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bachelor Party Weekend

Like Bigsby, we also used Total Experiences.

if you are undecided on where to stay (and location wise Caesars or PH are better- i organised a stag at THEHotel once, and it IS too far south) www.totalexperiences.com alone would swing it for me.

Good luck.

iowa
Level Contributor
176 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bachelor Party Weekend

Planet Hollywood is nice and fun place - not mid strip but close to everything anyway - closer to Paris, Bally's

9. Re: Bachelor Party Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2010, 06:35