We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 Hours!

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
24 Hours!

This is what I live for. Work tomorrow 8am-6pm, get off work and go straight to the airport, Delta non-stop to Sin City. Pick up rental, first night comped at RedRock. Next 4 nights at Encore. Reservations for Lion King, Human Nature, Strip Steak, Mix and get in some serious pool time. Been a long hard winter with work, health scares, and now my reward!!!! The worst part is boarding my dogs, but, hey, they deserve a vacation to!

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 Hours!

Have a great time!!

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 24 Hours!

Just saw Lion King and Human Nature the other week. Both great shows!!

Have fun and WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Illinois
Level Contributor
804 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 24 Hours!

enjoy your trip. I am leaving at 2:15 central time and will be landing around 3:30 Vegas time. Hope I can get some sleep tonight.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
158 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 24 Hours!

We'll join you tomorrow! We leave Orlando at 6am (Delta also) and will be in Vegas before noon. Here's to good luck and good weather for all!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
533 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 24 Hours!

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!

edinburgh
Level Contributor
231 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 24 Hours!

Have a fab time

UK
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 24 Hours!

Have a great trip!

Know what you mean about the doggies, i leave two behind and feel guilty everytime, but like you, say too myself they too need a holiday.

Pinktiffs

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
26,442 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 24 Hours!

Have a ball and will be looking for a TR on your return.

9. Re: 24 Hours!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2010, 06:15