Just got back from my first trip to Vegas. Stayed at the Imperial Palace and was not impressed. My friend recommended it to me and I wish I would have found this place and reviews before I left. Only found this website when going to review an AWFUL hotel. It really ruined my first trip to Vegas to stay here.
- The place stunk like old gym shoes
- Deluxe Queen room was anything but. Way in the back of the hotel with elevators that must be run by turtles or very tiny mice. Broken furniture. Gum stuck to the wall in bathroom. Bedspread was FILTHY. Found a rancid french fry in the nightstand.
- Burger Palace...who named this place? NOT A PALACE more like a barn with bad service. YUCKY food and HIGH prices. Would have rather eaten at a soup kitchen. The patrons are probably better at a soup kitchen.
- Saw quite a few spiders around the place. Needs a big bug tent or possibly just bug spray. Don't even want to know what was in the kitchens
- Room service very slow 1 hour plus and the food was HORRIBLE. How do you screw up a club sandwich? And expect me to pay 12.50 for the privilege of eating particle board?
I paid a pretty penny for me and my friend to stay here and it was not the best idea I ever had. We spent a lot of time at Subway in O'Sheas so we didn't have to go in the Imperial Stinky Gross Palace. We really only laid our heads down there at night (we put paper towels we smuggled from the bathroom down on the pillows so we didn't get bed bugs.)
Oh and the toilet paper was beyond scratchy. Not good.