We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

m&g July

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
54 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
m&g July

Hey, who is all going to the meet and greets in July? Just received a message about it and thinking about going to the Sunday 11th one x

Cornwall, New York
Level Contributor
7,530 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: m&g July

Izzy, on page 49 of the Mega thread it lists about half of those attending. Most of the people attending are going to the Sunday brunch. At present we have a total of 23 people attending, with another 30+ on the maybe list, waiting on vacation confirmations, work commitments etc.

The prior Megas were a blast and everyone always has a wonderful time!

Marge

tucson
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: m&g July

Izzy, come join us! its gonna be so much fun

Missouri
Level Contributor
5,980 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: m&g July

Yep, I'll be there, izzy! This is a great way to meet a bunch of TA people from the forum, and most are names you will recognize. People who are active on the forum and post fairly often. I hope you can make it... looking forward to meeting you!

sheila

Missouri
Level Contributor
5,980 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: m&g July

I tried to edit, and add this, but time ran out. LOL

We will be meeting at the Players Club booth around 1:15 pm Izzy... to get players cards, and we have 2-4-1 coupons to get validated there. THIS means that we will all enjoy a great brunch for around $6.00 each, not including tip.... that includes champagne & orange juice, plus all the breakfast items you can think of, including a live omelette station with a very funny guy working it... portugese sausage, cheese blintzes, and then they have a mexican station with all kinds of mexican food, a Hawaiian section, an Asian Section, salad section, and a great dessert section.... I can't think of it all. LOL

Just for added incentive besides meeting a bunch of fun TA-ers....

sheila

Benezette...
Level Contributor
5,264 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: m&g July

Izzy, don't miss the opportunity to join in a Mega Week event. The reason we schedule so many events around food is everyone has to eat and if you are bashful you just keep chewing. hehehehe

Truthfully, I never met anyone who regretted taking the time to share an hour or 2 (or more if your playing tables or slots). We love meeting new people as much as we love gettting together.

Here is the link to the Mega

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k359440…

Benny

6. Re: m&g July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2010, 05:18