We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caesars Palace airport check in

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
305 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Caesars Palace airport check in

Should we use the airport check in or at the hotel? I heard the line ups to check in were long at the hotel so figured this might be better. Do they give you the room keys at the airport check in? Anyone have any previous experience with this? Please advise?

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Caesars Palace airport check in

Caesars, along with all the other Harrah's owned properties, no longer has airport check-in.

I guess that helps you make your mind up...... :-)

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
7,454 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caesars Palace airport check in

Yes, I can confirm that. No longer an option for the last several years.

kansas
Level Contributor
984 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caesars Palace airport check in

I am leaving today with a stay at Caesars and they now have a text check in option. I can't quite figure out how it works, but I did get a text message from them yesterday. I will report back how it works! (thank god we are going for my DD's 21st so surely one of the kids can figure out how to do this!!

4. Re: Caesars Palace airport check in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2010, 06:19