We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aria is adult only?

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
479 posts
Save Topic
Aria is adult only?

I just saw that post about kid friendly buffets and I searched the web for adult only resorts. Surprisingly to me it listed the Aria as an adult only hotel...

resortvacationstogo.com/Specialties/US_Vacat…

is this correct?

Victoria
Level Contributor
448 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aria is adult only?

I hope not as I am staying there with my two teen daughter's next week. We got a good deal there and are coming to town to see Lion King.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3,677 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aria is adult only?

I am going to take a wild guess here. When you booked at Aria did you tell them you are bringing children? If so they would have refused your reservation if they are in fact and adult hotel only. I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,339 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aria is adult only?

No, it is not adult only. Maybe it means they do not have a kid price for the buffets though.

Also when you select to book a room it does not give the option to list kids or not and it does not say adults only on the booking.

Victoria
Level Contributor
448 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aria is adult only?

I booked online. It never said anything about children, just asked how many per room. They do have an adults only pool which is listed strictly as adults only. They also have 3 other pools.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Aria is adult only?

No, it is definitely not an adults only hotel.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aria is adult only?

It was web site in your post that billed it as adult only, not the resort itself. From what I can tell, it is very modern with nothing that specifically caters to children or families for that matter. In July, I will check it out and make a comment in my TR.

NJ
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Aria is adult only?

You can bring children.

Arcadia, California
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aria is adult only?

Well, since I saw some children at Aria it definitely means Aria isn't an adult only hotel. :)

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,485 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aria is adult only?

It is not adults only. I don't think that there are any adults only hotels in Vegas. That being said, there isn't much there to entertain kids.

10. Re: Aria is adult only?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2010, 07:33