We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

Hi- Possibly thinking of the Monte Carlo, but after reading reviews of it being very noisy in your room there, not too sure. I'd love to hear from you if you have stayed there. Don't want to make a mistake! Thank you.

New York
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

We stayed there for a week in early September and slept like babies. Very insignificant noise and the beds are like sleeping on clouds.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

Stayed at MC last month, and although I did hear noises in the hallway and adjoining rooms, it isn't anything worth worrying about. I say go for it!

3. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2005, 12:49
Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

Tulip

My husband and I have stayed at the Monte three different times and loved every minute of it. We were not at all bothered by the noise, in fact I did not ever notice any, even after reading the "noisy" reviews.

We have stayed at the MGM and Aladdin also and hands down enjoy the Monte the best. We are staying at the Excalibur next weekend (only because it was free), but hope to stay at the Monte sometime again soon.

The Brewery is a lot of fun, the beer is good and the food is too.

I hope you have a wonderful time.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,793 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

We've stayed at Monte Carlo 3 times, I think. I didn't try putting a towel against the hallway door, but I did keep the bathroom door shut to cut down on the plumbing noise.

The worst noise was from our own toilet -- the flush was LOUD! Very startling the first time!

The noise wasn't enough to disturb us or ruin our visit. Fortunately, we didn't have The Goose next door!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
429 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

Stayed there a few times. Like previous poster, I never noticed any noise, despite being alerted to it by some reviews. Husband did say he could hear the plumbing next door but not enough to be bothered by it. Not a big deal, go for it!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

Thank you all very much for your responses! I truly appreciate all of the information.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
5,329 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

Never stayed there, but maybe would consider soft earplugs, just in case.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,064 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

We experienced no problems when we were there. I can imagine hearing noise through the connecting door between rooms if the occupants were very noisy. That would be a potential problem in any hotel with similar configuration.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Is it that Noisy in the rooms at Monte Carlo????

Hubby and I stayed at the MC in June for our anniversary. The first night was ok, but the 2nd night was a nightmare for me. We had very noisy people move into the room next to us and they partied all night long. Why are people so inconsiderate in hotels?? The noise was coming through the door adjoining the rooms. Also, everyone seems to rave about their beds but I have to say, I thought the bed was the single most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. It was very soft and I couldn't wait to get out of it as my back was killing me. Something to think about if you have back problems. I don't have back problems and mine was killing me so I can only imagine what it would be like for someone who does. I still love the MC though as I always win there!! Yippee!!