We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antique shops....and Coach Outlet?

Maricopa, Arizona
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Topic
Antique shops....and Coach Outlet?

Are there any nice antique shops/malls in the area? I collect Precious Moments figurines and out here in Phoenix, I tend to get some really great deals at the antique malls here, so, I am planning to visit some stores in Vegas and check them out.

I did a google, found one place that sounded decent, south on the strip. Not exactly where, but from the map, it appears to be maybe 5-10 miles south of Mandalay Bay.

Also, Phoenix does not have a Coach outlet, but I love Coach products. How are the prices at the outlets? I know I can get a purse at macy's for about $150, which is about a 30% savings...is the outlet store better than that? I don't care if purses or shoes are this year, last year, 5 years ago....as long as I like it, I don't care if it's in style or not. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks so much for everyone being so nice on here and answering any questions I have!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,588 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,065 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
391 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
578 Reviews
from US$369.99*
Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
346 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antique shops....and Coach Outlet?

Both Premium Outlet Mall and Las Vegas Outlet Centre have Coach stores. As for antiques I didn't notice a store of that nature at either.

Both outlet Coach stores are similar. There are long lineups and many bags for 50% off. On top of that there are usually 20% more coupons being handed out at the door as you walk in.

I didn't even know what a Coach purse was prior to my trip to Vegas a month ago. The 21 year old nieces of my friend's are the ones that educated me!! I would never get into purses the way they do although they did sway me to buy a little messenger bag which I use all the time. It was $65, regular $130. Not the best deal there but practical for my purposes.

As for the outlet malls themselves I would only go to the Premium Outlet mall. It is more an outdoor type of mall and very nicely set up with canopies overhead to protect from the heat/sun. Has the same plus more stores then the other place. What drove me crazy at the other mall was that it was indoors with kiosks all along the centre of the mall. Constantly the sales people from the kiosks would harass those walking the malls asking if they wanted to try free creams, fingernail stickers, look at their glasses or jewellery etc. Once was fine but when you would walk by two or three times you got asked each time. It was frustrating (especially when you are focused on your shopping and trying to get to the next store etc.). I enjoyed the Premium Outlets much better and see no reason to go to the other.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Antique shops....and Coach Outlet?

For antiques you may want to check out the Arts District close to Downtown.

3. Re: Antique shops....and Coach Outlet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2010, 06:28