We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

florida
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been posting, discount codes, specials and other great info the past month or so (seems like more great deals and ideas than ever have been posted recently).

Great timing for me and my upcoming trip next month.

I've already booked 2 shows for the best prices I've ever seen, bought 2 restaurant.com certs using the "summer" code and even booked a friends room with a special deal I saw here first as they are not 'players club members' having only been there once before.

Heck it even makes the 'new' inflated rotten airline prices I had to pay palatable with all these other savings (only 2 options for non-stop flights from my area and they are both the worst I've seen in 20+ years by at least 20%).

Thanks to all for the great info and support for other readers regardless of what their preference or situation is.

Bravo, this is the way the forum is SUPPOSED to work !

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,721 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,104 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk...
404 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
richmond va
Level Contributor
761 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

DITTO, I love coming here and getting information and advice.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

Me too. If only I knew about this place before my first visit. Thanks to all the Vegas junkies out there.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

Yes, thanks to all and a shout out to the veterans that have brought a lot to this forum. I've learned a lot and have benefited from visiting this site!

chgo burbs
Level Contributor
208 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

I'll drink to that!!!!!

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
431 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

I am drinking to that...and other things.

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,515 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

The new posters keep the spirit alive here for us "oldies"...thanks for the shout-out :)

California
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

I'll drink to pretty much anything. :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
599 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

it's amazing what i have learned here ... I wish i knew about all of this before my trip in March -- We had a great time -- but didn't really wander too much. Than again it was St Patrick's Day and March Madness, so we were drinking a bit (okay, a lot) more than normal. Thanks to everyone for all the great advice -- I have a much more thought out trip coming up in August -- I have my ACG, my Resaurantt.COM certificates, and so many new things that i want to see and do, that I don't think 7 days will be long enough now !

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

Thank you for this post! I've been feeling the same way the last few days. I just booked a second trip this year for the first time ever and I owe it all to the info I've gathered on this forum.

Thanks to all who post on how to maximize comps and airfare sale alerts. I am so looking forward to my trip in Oct!

virginia
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: This forum is really clicking lately, Thanks

I want to echo the remarks by the original posters.

This forum helped me immensely for our last trip!! I learned so much useful information that I'm so glad I checked out this forum!

LETITRIDE - we were there during March madness too. Had a blast. Drank a bit too much one day, but hey, that's what Vegas is for, right?

Have 2 more trips planned this year and can't wait!!!!!!!