We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
11 posts
Save Topic
Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

Where can I buy cheapest tickets to O. We will be there

Sept. 8,9, 2010. Thank you.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,919 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

It's a bit too soon to be looking for deals on CdS shows in September. Monitor the Bellagio O page and www.smartervegas.com as well - there is very often a 25% off offer there (the current one expires next week). Be sure to sign up at the CdS website for emails: cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/o/default.aspx

Tix4Tonight often has a limited supply of O tickets but not at anywhere near the 50% off some shows get.

O is very popular so you probably won't see anything as dramatic as the $50 Summer of Cirque deals that the other shows have this year. Since you have limited options on the date, I'd suggest booking the best avaiilable deal about the first week of August.

Incidentally, this is a FAQ - for more information just type "O discount" of the like in the search box.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

Keep checking these sites until September deals are out:

www.smartervegas.com

www.travelzoo.com

www.goldstar.com

www.broadwaybox.com

Indianapolis
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

Thank you Philly and Jersey for your info.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
553 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

Don't know where you're staying during your trip - but I believe the Cirque box offices will offer MGM/Mirage guests a discount when staying at one of their properties. I've heard it referred to as the concierge discount.

Indianapolis
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

Thanks Gina, but staying at the Bellagio.

Norma Jean

Long Island
Level Contributor
468 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

Bellagio IS one of the MGM properties!!

Indianapolis
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

OKAY, thanks!!

8. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 June 2010, 12:35
Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

If you can't find any other discounts you might want to look into the so called "Limited View" seats. Do a quick search on this forum and you'll see that quite a few of us have bought them and were very pleased.

I'm normally a 'seat snob' and like to sit up front. However I did try the "limited view" seats in the 203 section and they were perfect. The only row that is bad is row "O" as there's a safety railing that can block your view unless you're good and tall. That safety railing goes across the regular priced tickets in that row too.

In the row I sat, three or four up from row "O", I had a perfect centre view of the stage with no obstructions.

10. Re: Where to buy cheapest tickets to "O"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2010, 07:19