We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap eats around the Encore

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
7 posts
Save Topic
Cheap eats around the Encore

havent beento vegas in awhile but am going July 8th. I am staying in the Encore in a comped suite. Just wondering about some places to eat that is tasty but wont cost an arm and leg and is within easy walking distance from the Encore

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,919 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

Lots of possibilities over in the Venetian/Palazzo from food court level stuff on up. Grand Lux Cafe is a perennial favorite here on TA.

Or you could stroll north and try the hot dog at Slots A Fun...

Boston
Level Contributor
24,416 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

Your probably going to find that the closest place for cheap eats will be at the Fashion show mall, while the Wynn is attached to the Encore you will also find a few places that are fairly reasonable such as Terrace Pointe Cafe.

That said, if you’re willing to travel to mid strip which is close you can find many places that are reasonable to eat at aside from some reasonable buffets.

Try Grand Lux at Venetian.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
375 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

Couldn't agree more...Grand Lux Cafe...there's one in the Palazzo and the Venetian...I prefer the one in the Venetian....a couple of poor experiences in the Palazzo one......also eaten at the Terrace Cafe in the Wynn...it's open late also. It's very nice and has a view of the pool.

Other than that, you could venture over to the Fashion Show Mall and eat at Maggiano's.......very good food and tons of it. If you're a party of four or more, go fo the family style meal.

I hit all of these restaurants while I"m in Vegas, as I usually stay at the Wynn. I also really like Cheesecake Factory in the Forum Shop Mail.

Orange County
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

Isn't Terrace Pointe Cafe going to be closing at 3pm at some point if it hasn't already done so?

Edited: 25 June 2010, 20:14
Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

How far of a walk is it from Encore to Venetian/Palazzo and Encore to fashion show mall?

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,267 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

Are you talking about actual sit-down restaurants or does it matter as long as it's good??

Houston, Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

doesnt have to be fancy but yes I would like to sit down

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,880 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

The Peppermill isn't that far.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

Across the pedestrian walkway is the Fashion Square Mall. It has many good places to eat, many that have coupons on restaraunt.com. Streip burger and Maggiono's come to mind. The walk the Palazzo and venetion is not bad at all. Carefull if you decide on Peppermill, we ate there this past May, and almost walked right past it, there just is not much around there. Noticed on the way out, they do have a sign that we did not see on the way in.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
47 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheap eats around the Encore

RE: Isn't Terrace Pointe Cafe going to be closing at 3pm at some point if it hasn't already done so?

Terrace Pointe was closed at 3:00 p.m. when we were staying at Encore two weeks ago; there is a sign at their entry suggesting Stratta and Zoozacrackers.