We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deuce stop at the City Center?

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Deuce stop at the City Center?

Does the Deuce have a stop at or near the City Center? Can't seem to find any updated info or maps. Closest points that I can see are the Monte Carlo and Bellagio. Maybe they don't allow bus-folk near Crystals or the Mandarin.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deuce stop at the City Center?

i think the way that City Center is set up, there are not really entrances on the strip right out front. So either the Bellagio or MC will actually work better for getting into the place.

Edit - Also if going other direction there is a stop at Planet Hollywood and you can cross the overpass easily to get in there.

Edited: 26 June 2010, 22:24
St Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
558 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deuce stop at the City Center?

There is a free tram that runs from both the Monte Carlo and Bellagio thru City Center. So either of those stops should get you as close as possible. I did not notice a bus stop at City Center and that intersection doesn't look to be all done. So maybe in the future they will add an additional bus stop.

3. Re: Deuce stop at the City Center?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2010, 06:16