We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

happy hour

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
146 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
happy hour

We are staying at the Wynn Aug 1-6, any happy hours you would recommend: looking for 1 glass of wine and light meal, not all fried, might include salads?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,625 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: happy hour

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k358812…

I think it's safe to say that at least 80% or more of the happy hours are listed above :) I have it bookmarked for that reason. It'sa great list! Remember things are subject to change so I'd call in advance to be sure before you head 1/2 way down the strip and figure out they no longer offer the deal.

marriednvegas122909
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: happy hour

asmit - thanks for the list..i will be carrying a mini copy of this in my purse for my trip next week...

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,180 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: happy hour

The two happy hours with food on the "do not miss" list are the Palm in the Forum Shops and Firefly in the Plaza downtown.

www.thepalm.com/promodetail.cfm?promo_id=127

http://www.fireflylv.com/menu.html

BC
Level Contributor
460 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: happy hour

The Society Cafe Bar in the Encore might fill the bill for you. We were there the other night and I'm almost certain their HH (4-7) includes wine options.here's a link to their menu:

visitwynn.com/documents/Society_Cafe_Encore.…

5. Re: happy hour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2011, 07:18