We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caesars Classic Room or Roman Tower Room

toronto
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Caesars Classic Room or Roman Tower Room

Have never stayed at Caesars before and both rooms, Classic and Roman Tower, are available for the same price. Which is the better choice?

Level Contributor
272 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caesars Classic Room or Roman Tower Room

Neither really are worth paying just to stay at Caesars Palace, but if it were between the two I would suggest the Roman Tower.

Someone here recently wrote that the term "classic" is just a fancy enthusiasm for saying "old" in the hotel business and their absolutely right.

You can get a fancier room at another AAA four star rated property on the strip for cheaper.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your exact dates? How many people per room?

Perhaps some of us could possibly find a better deal for you at Caesars or another hotel...

Edited: 08 July 2010, 12:13
Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caesars Classic Room or Roman Tower Room

For what the price probably is, you will be very disappointed in the Classic room. They are no better than a Flamingo or Bally's room. Better property overall for sure, but the room itself is just an old tired room.

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,383 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caesars Classic Room or Roman Tower Room

I agree w/ above posts...don't bother. Forum, Palace & Augustus towers all have lovely renovated rooms.

I'd stay at Ballys north tower for far better rooms than Classic or Roman at CP.

4. Re: Caesars Classic Room or Roman Tower Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2011, 07:33