We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bally's Old Guest Rooms Vs New Guest Rooms.

Bensenville
Level Contributor
6 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Bally's Old Guest Rooms Vs New Guest Rooms.

Ballys has both old and new guest rooms. Unfortunately, a person has no Idea what room they are getting when booking on line. I tried to surprise my family with 4 guest rooms at Bally's and was shocked to see the the quality of the rooms when we arrived at the hotel. Reluctantly, after much complaining by me, they agreed to up grade our rooms and told me that they would only do this only once and mark my records accordingly. They have lost our future business. Bellagio her we come.

South Jersey
Level Contributor
611 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bally's Old Guest Rooms Vs New Guest Rooms.

Most of the tips on this site advise to request a North Tower room when checking in, as they're the recently remodeled rooms. We had no problem getting a North room upon request last month, and got a lovely room...

Kennewick...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bally's Old Guest Rooms Vs New Guest Rooms.

What kind of upgrade did you get? Was it just a change of towers, or was it a suite?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
429 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bally's Old Guest Rooms Vs New Guest Rooms.

How bad was the room? What was wrong with it?

Bensenville
Level Contributor
6 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bally's Old Guest Rooms Vs New Guest Rooms.

When booking a package deal on line you can not specify a specific room location. How bad were our original rooms? Bad enough for us to never book a room at Bally's again, unless we are guaranteed a newer remodeled room.