We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking 2 rooms

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
booking 2 rooms

Okay, so for reasons I won't bore you with, I have booked 4 nights at Palazzo comped, and 2 nights at bally's also comped. Home base will be the palazzo. I know I need to check in at both places, no worries there, but is it necessary to actually check out of both places? or will they just bill the cc on file for any resort fees etc?? I will be checking out of the palazzo, but not sure if I'll be able to actually check out at bally's.

San Diego
Level Contributor
974 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: booking 2 rooms

Bally's doesn't have a resort fee, so if you are not "staying" then there won't be any charge unless you charge your meal back to the room. I guess you don't "have to" check out in person, but I'd use the checkout via TV screen to see if there aren't anything added to your bill that you haven't used.

You can also request a bill to be emailed to you.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking 2 rooms

Thank you! I did not know they had the checkout with TV option.

3. Re: booking 2 rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 07:16