We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Boys Seating

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Jersey Boys Seating

We are considering getting tickets to Jersey Boys on a Thursday in August. We are wondering where you would recommend sitting. Is it okay to be in the balcony? Are all seats good? Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,829 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

I have seen this show three times. I have been in the nosebleed seats, main floor and lower balcony. All were good seats, no real issues with any of them. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. I think smartervegas.com currently has a promo for them, you can get upgraded to front orchestra seats for free for certain show dates and times. usually an extra 40 bucks.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,829 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

So sorry, I went back and checked, it is bestofvegas.com that has the promo for Jersey Boys tickets, not smartervegas.com. Sorry!

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

No problem. Thanks so much for the information, I will certainly check it out.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

Another tip...

Both times we sat in lower reserve, in the rear center section.

Get an aisle seat if you can.

There's an intermission, and you want to be the first to get to the bathroom, or to the bar.... otherwise the lines get long, and it's a quick intermission.

At the end of the show, it's like sardines getting out. This is also where the aisle seats come in handy.

Loved the seats, loved the show

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

How about the front orchestra side seats? We can get those for about $30.00 more than the balcony seats. I would love to hear from anyone that has sat in these seats. Section 3, row W, on the isle.

Also does anyone have a promo code for the Best of Vegas offer? I couldn't find one and the box office wouldn't let me use the discount unless I could provide a promo code. Maybe these tickets have to be booked with BOV? I want to charge the tickets to my room so I can get the credits in my Grazie account. I will be buying 6 tickets, girls trip!! :))

Thanks!!

Edited: 15 July 2010, 22:31
Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

bump

Louisville
Level Contributor
561 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

We went and set in the balcony. Would never do that again. It was hot, and I thought to far away. If I ever go again, I will pay more and get alot closer.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

If you can get the aisle seats on the inside, they will be fine. We were in the 12th row, center. I wouldn't have wanted to be back too much further than that.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,829 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

LaRue, the BOV promo has to be booked through their web site.

10. Re: Jersey Boys Seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2011, 06:16