We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2010 PBR World Finals

Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
2010 PBR World Finals

We will be in Las Vegas in October for the finals and as we are from the UK would like to go and watch it.

Is this event likely to sell out or will tickets still be available when we arrive?

Many thanks

Quakertown, pa
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2010 PBR World Finals

Usually there are tickets available at UNLV box office. And there are lots of folks trying to sell tickets out in the parking lots. Not sure how reliable they are though.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
565 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2010 PBR World Finals

The schedule has been shortened this year to five days and so will have fewer go-rounds (and fewer seats overall). If you want to attend the final performance, you'll need to buy your tickets soon (especially if you want Plaza or low balcony seats). If you don't mind seeing one of the first two or three performances from the cheap seats, you can wait a bit. I would have them in hand before I leave home, or at least have them reserved, since ticketing onsite can be iffy, and expensive. Don't buy from the ticket scalpers on the street.

Go to pbrnow.com and click on the World Finals link at the top of the page to see the schedule and the ticket prices..

Maine
Level Contributor
736 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2010 PBR World Finals

I didnt know Pabst Blue Ribbon was having there finals in Vegas....Brilliant!!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,613 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2010 PBR World Finals

The cheap seats are fine. I saw the National Finals Rodeo from the very last row in the balcony and had an excellent view. The sight lines at the Thomas and Mack are great with a steep enough angle that you aren't blocked by people sitting in front of you, even if they are wearing a large cowboy hat.

I would suggest you buy in advance to avoid any issues.

The UNLV ticket website is probably the best place to get face value tickets, although you can get premium seats from ticket brokers at a markup.

…evenue.net/cgi-bin/…

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2010 PBR World Finals

Im also from the UK - I was wondering why the accom was more expensive this weekend.

Sounds a great night, I would love to see this - we only arrive on the Sunday - which I believe is the last night, so assume this is the big final.

here a link for the tickets …evenue.net/cgi-bin/…

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2010 PBR World Finals

only problem with being from the UK is we cant have the tickets delivered as its USA only postage which is a shame

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
978 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 2010 PBR World Finals

If you arrive on Sunday you are going to be out of luck as the Sunday Final event starts at 11:30am.

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2010 PBR World Finals

yes, just noticed that - setting off from grand canyon and it looks like we will miss it unless we set off in the middle of the night - shame as we really wanted to see something different , we dont get much bull riding in the UK.

9. Re: 2010 PBR World Finals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 05:17