We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport shuttle

Hinton, Alberta...
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
airport shuttle

Staying at the Mandalay Bay, Sept 3rd, is there an airport shuttle guests.

LA
Level Contributor
119 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport shuttle

Bell Transportation or Executive shuttles to hotels. I have used them many times, and have never had a problem. As long as you are not rushing to get to hotel, enjoy the ride and scenery. We had no problem on return pickup.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport shuttle

Mandalay Bay does not have a shuttle (most Strip hotels do not). There are however public shuttles that visit the various hotels for a fee.

But Mandalay Bay is close to the airport and it would cost a little less for 2 people to take a cab than it would to pay individually for a shuttle, and it will be a lot faster and more comfortable. Cabfare from the airport to Mandalay Bay will run around $12.

Sarnia, Ontario
Level Contributor
7,119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport shuttle

There is no shuttle for specifically that hotel. You can catch a shuttle at the airport that will cost you $7 per person or you can just catch a taxi. Myself I'd take a taxi.

Hinton, Alberta...
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport shuttle

Thanks for the info

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
15,444 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: airport shuttle

blmkay, for more than one person to the Mandalau Bay, the cost of a taxi is about the same as the cost of a shuttle for two. Just don't let the cabbie take the tunnel.

6. Re: airport shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2011, 06:18