We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HalfPriceShows vs Goldstar

chicago, il
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
HalfPriceShows vs Goldstar

I'm planning to buy tickets for Human Nature. Any preference for either HalfPrice Shows vs Goldstar? Any experience with either ticket website? The prices are similar, just want to know which site is better. Thanks.

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,454 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HalfPriceShows vs Goldstar

I used Goldstar to purchase HN tickets for later this month and so far I have had no problems.

I have used them locally and they are great. Their customer service department (via email) is awesome.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,179 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HalfPriceShows vs Goldstar

We also use Goldstar at home.

The obvious advantages to using them in Las Vegas are; No standing in line, and the waits can be pretty long. And you can buy for dates in advance, where the discount booths mostly sell tickets for only that days shows.

The disadvantage is that you have to decide in advance which night you want to see the show.

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,454 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HalfPriceShows vs Goldstar

Here is the link:

goldstar.com/events/…human-nature.html

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HalfPriceShows vs Goldstar

I used halfpriceshows.com for tickets to Human Nature. They really were half priced and were good seats. The reason I used them is that you can pick up the tickets any time the day of the show up to around an hour or less before show time. It was convenient for me to go get the tickets the morning of the show. I'm not sure if you can actually do that with Gold Star. I just don't know. I haven't used them. Halfprice was no trouble, at all.

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,504 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HalfPriceShows vs Goldstar

Another vote for Goldstar.

Used them all over the place and never had any trouble and you pick up the tickets anytime on the day of the show .

chicago, il
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: HalfPriceShows vs Goldstar

Thank you for your prompt replies. It's so helpful to have this forum!

7. Re: HalfPriceShows vs Goldstar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2011, 06:16