We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Boys

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Jersey Boys

Just wondering what the theatre at the Venetian for Jersey Boys is like. From the seating chart I noticed that there appears to be a balcony and a mezzanine. My usual choice seats would be front centre mezzanine. Would these be the same at this theatre or should we take front orchestra which the seating plan says are the best available?

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Boys

Never sat upstairs so can't give you a good answer there.

What I will tell you is it gets very packed at intermission and at the end, trying to funnel out of the theatre.

I've seen it twice, and booked lower reserve center in the back. This last time had an aisle seat and loved it! First to the bathrooms at intermission and first to leave, avoiding the crowds!

Have a great time and this great show!!!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,790 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Boys

I found the bars intrusive first row mezzanine.

PA
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Boys

I have to agree with Warmwinds. I am tall so it was ok for me, but shorter would have a problem.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4,788 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jersey Boys

LOW, I am so jealous, You've been twice! lol I have to go back again, knew that from how much I enjoyed it this first time, I was quietly singing all those songs word for word, really energized me! This upcoming trip won't be able to fit it in with the Phantom and Mystere' (again) on the itinerary, but the next, next time surely will. At the current time, I think JERSEY BOYS has to be my favorite.

Awesome show, know You will enjoy! And, I have to concur with WW and ACGambler those bars would be an issue if You're a bit short. (moi) Not everybody is a skyscraper like LOW, ;)

5. Re: Jersey Boys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2011, 07:16