We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA luggage tag

Tn
Level Contributor
943 posts
Save Topic
TA luggage tag

How many of you still have/are using your TA luggage tag from a few years ago? I am doing some packing and mine is still usable although a bit worn...I hope to get a few more trips out of it. My hat is in great shape because hats aren't my thing and that bag NEVER worked for me...lol

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
3,253 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TA luggage tag

I have my tag. Never got anything else.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
15,444 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: TA luggage tag

I got the Ta hat, sunglasses, and the refillable coffee mug from Pailo at the Bellagio.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TA luggage tag

Still using the TA luggage tags, and the hat covers my balding head!!!!

Amarillo, Texas
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TA luggage tag

Still using my TA luggage tag. It's made 2 trips to Nashville and a trip to San Diego this year and will be making a trip to Vegas on Sept. 8. I can't wait!!! I gave the hat and bag away to my granddaughters.

Allentown...
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TA luggage tag

The tags arrived in the mail WHILE we were in Vegas back in '07. I still have them in a drawer but will use them for our trip in October. Shows you how much we travel!

San Diego
Level Contributor
974 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: TA luggage tag

I still have them. (Received 2 in the mail, did anyone else??) One is attached to my suitcase and is a bit worn, but I haven't used the other one. You reminded me to go look for it.. I don't have the hat though :(

Worcester...
Level Contributor
201 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TA luggage tag

I've still got my tag, hat and T shirt...all still being used, too!

2b
BC, Canada
Level Contributor
3,671 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TA luggage tag

My TA tag has gone everywhere I've traveled. The T-shirt as well as the insulated water jugs. The bag for liquids works as long as I don't over fill it. I wear my hat whenever I can.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Mount Pocono
Level Contributor
4,302 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TA luggage tag

I use my luggage tags, as well as everything else I've ever received. Make sure you always have a name tag (preferably a printed address label inside all of your luggage. This includes your carry on. You never know when the luggage tag will be separated from your luggage.

VegasSue

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4,788 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TA luggage tag

Hey Smokey! I like the new pic :)

No problem with luggage tags, if the TA ones wear out, then I have the Vera Bradley tags You can borrow, LOL You might not like them, but Your wife would!! What time is departure? Or better yet, when do you arrive in Vegas? woooohoooo! Rebel yell!