We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southwest extended dates

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
164 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Southwest extended dates

We booked our February Las Vegas trip this morning! Used award travel to get out there and LUV voucher funds for our return. Had to adjust out preferred travel by one day in each direction, but everything confirmed now. Flamingo Luxury GO with view...here we come! Now I need Human Nature tickets.

Anyone else successful with Southwest today?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,641 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,129 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
917 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,633 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southwest extended dates

Yup! Now I just need to know when the next extension will be so I can mark my calendar to book for April! :)

Romeoville, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southwest extended dates

GottaLuvCruising,

Thanks for forum, otherwise I probably wouldn't have looked at SW flight info for a while.... i just booked my next Vegas trip using my Southwest awards, for march 6 returning March 11 This is the last travel day offered in the Southwest site.!!!! Lucky me!!! (my reward is only valid thru March 22,2010)

Now i have 2 trips to look forward to, the first one this year is in Sept.!! Both using awards thru SW. Now I have to build up more points!!!!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
751 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Southwest extended dates

The Next scheduled Release of Dates is Oct 5th which will be for travel thru June 3rd.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Southwest extended dates

Thanks for the heads up....now I can book a cruise =)

Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
444 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Southwest extended dates

I tried to book a trip today (one way as return date isin't on sale yet) but even when they first went on sale the site said all flights on the date I was looking for were unavailable. Is this common on Southwest? Is there hope that later that date will open? We are not flexible unfortunately due to teaching schedule.

Tulsa
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Southwest extended dates

Does anyone have any discount codes for Southwest?

Romeoville, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Southwest extended dates

Sorry you couldn't book your flight, traveler, When I booked my March 2011 trip there were not many open flights to choose from, I am fortunate I was able to use my last 2 rewards for this trip, as they would have been void after march 22, 2011. and I was looking the day the new schedule opened up!!!!!

If i were you I would keep looking every few days, maybe a slot will open up for you.

texas
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Southwest extended dates

Thanks Rick for that heads up in October. My daughter turns 21 in May and we are all flying out to celebrate, as I haven't been in 6 years. Will be waiting and saving for that date!!!

Hartford...
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Southwest extended dates

we booked our trip out for Feb 4-9 last night. That will help get me through the winter!

10. Re: Southwest extended dates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2011, 08:23