We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ka or Mystere or O

Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ka or Mystere or O

I've seen Love numerous times (my husband is Beatle's fan).

We also saw Le Reve. We have not seen Ka, Mystere nor O.

What is your recommendation for us?

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

I'd pick Ka, since the storytelling is so based around physical acrobatics and martial arts. Being a lifelong practitioner and fan of the martial arts, I can relate somewhat to the show. If you're not keen on that, then I'd go with "O". Much like La Reve, it's a show revolving around water....pretty impressive too.

Wynyard UK.
Level Contributor
227 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

Only seen O and thought it was FANBLOODYTASTIC - so can defo recommend.

How did you find le Reve -we were thinking about this for this year ?

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

Mystere is more like a basic circus with lots of neat acts in a unique setting. Sort of like a circus in a minor key. I've seen it twice. I enjoyed it more the first time. It's good, but I thought "O" was better just because there's more of a WOW factor with O. The engineering of the stage is worth going to see without the acts which are amazing. I didn't enjoy KA as much as O and Mystere, but it's worth seeing. LeReve is beautiful, I think. It's like a water ballet. Any of them will be good. Have fun!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,586 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

Mystere and O are the more popular and IMO still the best out of them all including Love.

Colorado
Level Contributor
664 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

Of all of these choices, I think O contains the best elements of each - PLUS it's set to water - an added element of difficulty for all of the acrobats and artists.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

I would choose Mystere because I think it has the best/most WOW moments. I have seen O- it was fine, but Le Reve is better IMHO. I didn't like Ka at all. The stage was great, but the show itself did not hold my interest.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,026 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

Love is my all time favorite cirque show followed by Mystere and then O. Haven't seen KA. Seems like you can discount tickets for KA daily at the discounters.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

Love is my favorite (I've seen it 5 times.) Ka would be my second favorite. I just saw it for a 2nd time and it was even better the 2nd time around. O would be 3rd for me and Mystere lags behind quite a bit.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
2,804 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

O was the first cirque show I've ever been to and absolutely my favorite. Also have seen Mystere and KA, both were good but O takes the cake.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
412 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ka or Mystere or O

I agree with kepMissouri. I have seen O (twice) and both Mystere and Ka on my last trip just a couple of weeks ago.

O remains my favorite, but it has been several years since I have seen it. I will be going again on my return trip this week, so I am curious if it still 'lives up' to my memory of it from the first two times I went. I have a feeling it will.......

Personally, you can't go wrong with any of these three shows. I have not seen "Love" yet, but reviews on this site and others are overwhelmingly positive. Enjoy!