We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LOVE seating question

BC Rockies
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
LOVE seating question

We are looking at booking LOVE tickets in the fall, and trying to decide on tickets. I have read that the higher up the better, so we are looking at the 200 or 300 sections. The 200 sections are $30 more. Are these seats worth it, or should we pay the least $$ for the highest seats? Do the 300 seats have limited views?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,641 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,129 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
917 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LOVE seating question

I've only sat in the 300 section, so that's all I can comment on. I had 305 I think...way up high. But you know what? The seats were excellent!!!! People fly right by your faces even up there, and the views are spectacular!!!!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: LOVE seating question

I was as high up as you could go-and happy with my seat. I had no problem seeing everything. The theater is small and in the round. Things are going on in every direction- including above you.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,452 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LOVE seating question

I watched the show from the front row of the 300 seats and really enjoyed it. I have heard that some 300 seats do have limited views, but the one I had did not.

It would not be a rip-off to pay $30 more to sit in the 200's, just don't bother paying more to sit right up front. You will spend the night looking up and around and with you had sat farther back.

Long Island
Level Contributor
468 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: LOVE seating question

I've sat 100s once and 200s twice.......i think being that far up in the 300s is a little too far (for me) and not the best view of it all. But if money is an issue......stay wherever u can because u can't miss this show..its great! And just hearing the Beatles makes it xciting!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,859 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LOVE seating question

I've sat in the 100s and 300s and I can't tell you which seats I loved more....I think the 300s are perfectly fine. We were in the first row of the 300s

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,787 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LOVE seating question

We did the top 200's and I think it was ideal. If every dollar counts try for the low 300's . They also had a two for one drink special in the Revolution Lounge with a ticket...

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LOVE seating question

I've been in the front row, the 6th row (both in the 100's,) in the 200s two times (or three, I've lost track), and the 300's once. The 300's were my least favorite seats and I won't do that again. My favorite was actually the 6th row, the first row was a little too close but the 6th row was ideal. I like the 200's a lot as well but I prefer being close.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
6,047 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: LOVE seating question

Seen the show 4 times and my favorite seat is front-row balcony in the 300 section.

BC Rockies
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: LOVE seating question

Thanks for the comments.

Does anyone know which seats or areas are "limited view"?

10. Re: LOVE seating question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 08:18