We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
33 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

Coming from the UK and read some where that you can get discount on meals by buying vouchers from Restaurants.com.

Is it worth doing in LV?

If so which restaurants would you recommend?

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,590 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,070 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
393 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
580 Reviews
from US$369.99*
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

restaurant.com is excellent and comes highly recommended by many posters on this forum, including myself. Lots of great places to use the gift certificates. Try a forum search, this gets discussed a lot.

You require a US address to register. The address of your hotel will work fine.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

just dont buy the stripburger ones...u wouldnt like it there

nothing to do with us wanting them all....honest ;-)

Howden, East Yorks...
Level Contributor
344 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

Hi Iciejan

I just got 4 $25 vouchers for the following

BB Kings (Mirage)

Harley Cafe (Across from CityCentre - my fave!)

House Of Blues (Mandaley Bay)

Brazillian Grille (Miracle Mile)

You need to put in a valid US zipocode to ge the site to work - but it doesnt affect your credit/debit card purchase. vouchers then print out and take to venue.

get a massive discount by useing one of the codes added regularly to this forum - think the current one is CLEARANCE

Good Luck & Happy Dining!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

There are some very good restaurants offered on restaurant.com. If you want a special evening/meal out with a magnificent view, many times there are discount vouchers for Mix at Mandalay Bay, it's wonderful!

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
33 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

Thanks for all the input!

I've been looking again and wondered when it says minimum purchase of say $50 does that mean per person or for the whole group?

Also if you spend more than your vouchers worth can you pay the rest on a credit card?

Which would be the nearest restaurants to the MGM Signature?

Sorry about all the questions but I want to make sure I don't waste my money by buying vouchers I don't use!

not there
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

$50 per table,read the certificate so don't include liquor purchases as part of the $50.Usually one one coupon per table allowed also

Cornwall, New York
Level Contributor
7,530 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

Some of the vouchers do allow liquor toward the total. Each certificate will list te qualifications. Some list that you must buy 2 entrees, some say no liquor, others don't have any qualifications.

Enjoy your meals!

Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

You have to look at what each certificate says- not all of them are the same. They tell you what you have to do ( spend x amount of dollars, dinner only, buy two entrees, etc.). You can pay for the rest any way you want to. The vouchers don't expire and if you don't use them/restaurant goes out of business, etc.- you can exchange them for another voucher.

Our over-the-top customer service means we want you to come back over and over again. If you aren’t satisfied with your choice of restaurant for any reason, just contact customer service by phone or email and you can exchange your Restaurant Gift Certificate for a either a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate or a Restaurant Gift Certificate to a different restaurant with an equivalent value.

Please note that Certificates cannot be returned for a refund of the purchase price.

Here are some additional (general) terms:

Only one (1) Restaurant-Specific Gift Certificate may be redeemed per party, per month, per restaurant, even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.

Not valid for taxes, tips, merchandise or prior balances.

Cannot be combined with any other restaurant certificates, third party certificates, Restaurant.com Gift Certificates or other coupons.

Valid for dine-in only unless otherwise stated.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
203 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

Hi fookincats........we were thinking of buying a cerfitificate for "stirpburger".......please advise why you do not recommend it, so I will rethink purchasing it. Thanks

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,122 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Are the Restaurant.com vouchers any good?

Marie, they were joking with you. Stripburger is very popular and they sell out almost immediately...so they wanted to save one for themselves by not having YOU buy it :)