We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Max Brenner

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
Max Brenner

Has anyone been to the new Max Brenner in the Forum Shops? I have always wanted to try this place. What did you get? Is it worth a try?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,146 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Max Brenner

I've been to the one in NYC several times, but not yet to the one in the Forum Shops.

Based on my NYC experience, I'd suggest sticking to the chocolate/dessert items and bypassing the regular food items. The chocolate/sweets are excellent and many are fascinating as well (chocolate pizza, anyone?) but the regular food menu is pretty average.

If you're a chocolate person, it's definitely worth a visit!

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Max Brenner

I am definitely only interested in the dessert menu for sure! It seems like a fun place to go later at night. I have tried to get into the one in NYC before, but it was always too packed! The chocolate pizza does look good, and so does the smores, fondue, etc!!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
5 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Max Brenner

I went this weekend and it was wonderful. They opened a month ago and the place seems to be doing well! Right when you walk in- you can smell chocolate in the air. Of course the dessert was fantastic and the menu was soooooo various for dessert that everyone can find something they love something they are kinda interested in and something to put on their to taste list for next time. The food (burgers, pizza, pasta) was surprisingly tasty.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Max Brenner

I ate there this past week also...TWICE!! Once we had the sharing for two, and the other time we had the fondue....DELICIOUS! The kids were jealous, so I told them we would definitely do the one in NYC next time! I would go back in an instant! Gorgeous place, great service!

5. Re: Max Brenner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 06:15