We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
148 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

I was planning on buying tickets through goldstar for about a $70 savings. On their site it says to pick up tickets up to 2 hours before show time and they recommend to pick them up an hour before the show at the latest. With a 7:30 show, that leaves little time for dinner before the show and we had planned to eat at Bouchon. I made the earliest reservation for 5 pm, but I'm thinking we won't get to the theater until about 7. Is that going to be a problem? Is there any way to pick up the tickets earlier in the day like you can for some other shows?

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,291 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

I picked up our tickets at 5:30 and we saved dinner for after the show. None of us wanted to eat that early. We went to the happy hour at The Palm at Caesars (4:30-6:30) which is right across the street from the Imperial Palace. It worked out perfectly. We went to Stratta afterward at the Wynn.

You could try to pick up the tickets earlier. I may have gotten there about 5:15 or you could call and ask them. It was from the concierge at the IP.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
148 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

What time did the show end? The restaurant we want to eat at closes at 10.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

With halfpricetickets.com you can pick up the tickets as soon as the box office opens for the day. That helped us. We went to IP and got the tickets that morning. Might check on that.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
148 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

Ohhh that might help. Do you pick up tickets at the halfpricetickets booth instead of the hotel then? I haven't purchased the tickets yet, so, I could do that easily instead. It was a few dollars more, but would be worth it.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

With goldstar you need to wait until 2 hours prior to the show to pick up your tickets at the theater box office in the IP, which is up the escalator.The show is about 1 1/2 hours, as there is another show behind the first one. You should be able to make it to your restaurant by 9:30 PM

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,291 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

Sorry to disagree with the last poster but we picked up our tickets with the Concierge which is on the first floor just before the elevators. Ours were Goldstar tickets and we did it last Tuesday.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
148 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

Do you mind telling me what time of day you picked them up? Thanks!

SGF, MO
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

Your topic headline was a very interesting choice of words.

Why did I get an image of someone running into the bushes with their hand covered with an inside-out ziplock baggie?

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,291 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

I got there at 5:15.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Human Nature Will Call Pick Up

We picked our halfpriceshows.com tickets up at the IP box office at about 9:30 or 10:00 AM the morning of the show.