Well, the header says it all! I have researched these forums so much that my mind is pickled! So, I will give you the details in the hope that you can help me make a decision!
Late September I am travelling from Australia with my Dad and Mum to celebrate my beautiful Mum's 70th birthday. She has just found out and is so excited. Never been to the States, always wanted to visit Vegas. So be it, Vegas it is, she really deserves it!
And, I am going to organise their renewal of vows. After 48 years, more in love than ever, its going to be special. Neither Mum nor Dad know about that though, that's my surprise.
So......help needed with the following!
1. very special birthday breakfast (we are at the Bellagio)
2. Renewal of vows, small, very intimate church? Personal (3 of us), with the chance to maybe show a DVD with wishes from Australia. I have reading the Little Church of Flowers and Little Church if the West is nice. Any thoughts?
3. A salon to make Mum feel like a Princess (and well deserved) on her special day!
4. Jersey Boys or Cher. Maybe both? Are they really the best? My folks have a great sense of humour, any funny shows you can recommend?
5. Any random ideas on what has made YOUR Vegas trip very special! Dad and Mum are brilliant and incredibly open to the wonders of life, so any ideas that you love would be so greatly appreciated!
Time is running out for my planning (it has been somewhat a suprise trip), and after a 16 hour flight from Oz, would love to make it special!
Thank all so much in advance.....really......