We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas in April

Ireland
Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Vegas in April

A group of us are going to Vegas on 30th March for a week. Is this a really busy time in Vegas, coming from Ireland we thought that this might be a quite time. I was in Vegas for Memorial weekend last year and found Vegas to be just crazy, fortunately it did calm down during the week, I hope it wont be anything like that!!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,005 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas in April

Considering NCAA Final 4 is 4-1 & 4-3, spring break, and cabin fever all happen that week, it is safe to say it is the busiest time of the year in LV with the exception of NYE.

So if you thought it was crazy on Memorial weekend, this will be insane.

Maricopa, AZ
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas in April

I will be there 4/7-4/10...will it still be bad at that time?

Upstate, New York
Level Contributor
267 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas in April

That's the same time I'm headed to LV. Please tell me it ain't so!

Boston
Level Contributor
95 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas in April

I am heading to Vegas 3/31-4/3. What is the best time to book hotels? Will the prices be coming down a bit?

Does anyone know of any promotions during that time?

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegas in April

EQ, yesterday was a day late. If you book directly with the hotel, I hope you did, if the rate drops call the hotel and get the rate adjusted to the lower rate.

You can also shop around on third party sites for better rates than the hotles. When you find one, note the website, call the hotel directly, and use their price match policy against them. Then watch the hotel website for lower rates. If it drops, renogotiate the rate. The big benefit if for some reason you cannot go, all hotels have a penalty free cancellation policy, third party vendors do not.

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Vegas in April

Sprocket, do not know what to tell you other than I will cry you a river. March/April are the busiest months b/c of March Madness, Spring Break, Conventions, and Cabin/Spring Fever.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Vegas in April

Ok everyone, check this recent thread for the deal of the century for April in Vegas. The promotion is still going on as far as I know.

tripadvisor.com/…2362836

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Vegas in April

NEVERMIND......Go to this post I just put up. I listed the dates and rates for the Aladdin spring special.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k393469…

UK
Level Contributor
340 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vegas in April

So when IS spring break?? Will Vegas be mad busy at 18 April - 25 April?

Ireland
Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Vegas in April

oh Thanks a lot, feel great!!!! Is it really going to be that bad, as I have recommended Vegas to my best friends and we have booked the Bellagio for the first week in April and you're telling me that it is going to be worse than Memorial Weekend and we are coming the whole way from Ireland - oh we must be mad! Please tell me it wont be that bad!

PS Thank you all for your help and advice.