We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrah Deluxe Rooms

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Harrah Deluxe Rooms

Please could anyone advise me if the deluxe rooms at Harrahs come with any sort of a "view". Also where is the quiestest location to request. We will be in Vegas 17th to 21st October 2010.

Any advice or comments much appreciated.

Peter

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

You'll need to upgrade to a Luxury room if you want a Strip view. If you want a quieter room then ask for Carnaval Tower. Despite its name it's actually furthest away from the partying going on at Carnaval Court.

england
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

Are you sure I would need to upgrade to a luxury room. I thought the deluxe room was further up the "pecking order" so to speak. Anyway I look forward to receiving more advice.

Peter

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

when you go to look at the rooms on harrahs site it goes classic, deluxe then luxery. :)

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

Yes I'm sure. As retro suggested look at the room descriptions on the website.

https:/…hotel-overview.html

england
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

This one is very strange. The deluxe room is costs more than the luxury room. I therefore booked the deluxe room on the basis that it was of better quality. I have heard somewhere that the deluxe rooms are fully refurbished with flatscreen TV's and coffee making facilities. I am just curious to know if this is correct. I am sure someone out there will have the correct information. I am sure I am not the only one wondering.

I look forward to receiving your comments.

Peter

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

see: oyster.com/las-vegas/…

We stayed at Harrahs in August. I was comped a classic room and upgraded at $15 per night to a "luxury" room. #2735 in Carnival Tower to be exact. Everything seemed brand new but no flat screens. We had a great view of the Mirage's volcano show and part of the Strip and really enjoyed this incredibly quiet floor. Last year, we were given a "premium" room in Mardi gras tower and it was smaller, dated, overlooked the pool, and incredibly noisy but had the flat screen t.v.s. It is confusing. The check-in desks now have little t.v. screens advertising upgrades available with the exact dollar amount. So, I would just wait until you arrive. I really liked Harrahs this year. Everyone on staff was very nice and courteous to us and we "ain't" special. Happy planning and have a wonderful trip.

Edited: 21 September 2010, 01:02
Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

We stayed in a deluxe room at Harrah's in July. We were in the Carnival tower. No coffee pot (we knew this ahead of time and brought our own), and no flat screen tv. The previous posters are correct in saying they go from classic to deluxe to luxury. We were pleased with our room, it was large clean and quiet. It was also comped ;)

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

We have stayed at Harrah's several times and always have a good time there. I believe the most basic room is classic. The room with a view is luxury and deluxe is newly remodeled. The deluxe rooms we've had have been in the Mardi Gras tower. If you get a room down by the swimming pool, it's not loud. The ones right by th Carnival Court will be loud until very late at night. Also, at Harrahs, if you can get a room that isn't connected to the room next door by a door in between them, it will be quieter. Sound from the room next door comes through that connecting door sometimes. The rooms we've had at Harrahs aren't very big, but they have been nice. Have fun!

Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

The Harrah's website is weird in how they list their rooms.

It lists Standard, Deluxe then Luxury but the Luxury are basically a Standard room with a Strip view.

The Deluxe rooms are the renovated ones with the coffee maker and flat screen tv in bathroom plus large flat screen in bedroom area. The catch is that they are a bit smaller than the Deluxe/Luxury rooms. The Deluxe rooms can have little balconies too.

I just stayed in a Deluxe room last month in the Mardis Gras tower. I asked for a room away from the noise of Carnival Court and the desk clerk did as I requested. I could see the strip from my room(towards Mirage, TI and Venetian) but I was on a lower floor so most of my view was the roof of Harrahs. You'd need to be higher than around the 10th floor to actually see anything facing the Strip.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Harrah Deluxe Rooms

nb_fiddler wrote:

"The Deluxe rooms are the renovated ones with the coffee maker and flat screen tv in bathroom plus large flat screen in bedroom area."

I'm not disputing this, just mentioning that we had a deluxe room in the Carnival tower in July with no coffee pot, or flat screen tv. So, not ALL deluxe rooms have them!