We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Go Room with a View

Yellowknife, Canada
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flamingo Go Room with a View

Do all of these rooms in this catagory face the Bellagio fountains, or are some facing different directions? Can someone who has stayed in one of these rooms tell me what they thought? Thanks!

Special Offer
Las Vegas Night Tour of the Strip by...
142 Reviews
from US$39.99*
US$43.04
Las Vegas Bar Crawl
3 Reviews
from US$89.99*
Las Vegas Strip Evening Helicopter...
28 Reviews
from US$82.99*
Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night...
10 Reviews
from US$99.99*
Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Go Room with a View

I've only had a GO Room facing the pool and garden area when I last stayed in the Flamingo last November. My guess is that some of the View rooms will look at the Bellagio Fountains, while others may just face straight ahead at the Strip looking at Caesars or the other way looking towards Mirage, Wynn and Stratosphere. I was happy with my GO Room in that stay....fridge, good decor, DVD player in the room, awesome bed. Definitely will recommend the Go.

Mentioned in this post
Bellagio Fountains
Bellagio Fountains
77,544 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Yellowknife, Canada
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Go Room with a View

Thanks for your reply! Do you remember if your room was the Go Luxury with a View? I'm not sure what the difference between that one and the regular Go room as far as views go.

Sweetser, Indiana
Level Contributor
141 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo Go Room with a View

We had a Go Room Luxury Strip view facing Ceasars but could still see the fountains looking to the left. Loved the room.

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo Go Room with a View

The difference is just the name. GO Luxury are the rooms with the good views, while the non Luxury GO rooms, like the one I stayed in last year, are the same rooms only without the Strip view. I'm not really a "view" guy when I stay in hotels, so I was quite happy with my room last year considering it was a very nice and has unexpected features included on it like a mini fridge and that DVD player alongside that HD TV set in the room.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo Go Room with a View

Yes, they have GO rooms that face both the strip and the pool. We've stayed in both, they're nice rooms, no complaints.

6. Re: Flamingo Go Room with a View

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 16:32
Queensbury, NY
Level Contributor
4,268 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamingo Go Room with a View

Here is a link to my photos of my Go Room with a view. HTH!!!

…photobucket.com/albums/…

Yellowknife, Canada
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Flamingo Go Room with a View

Wow! Thanks everyone! Looks like we went with the right room! And, thanks so much for the link to the pics Steph, looks like you had a very nice room!

9. Re: Flamingo Go Room with a View

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2011, 05:18