We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Classic Rooms at Bally's 2 QUESTIONS

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Classic Rooms at Bally's 2 QUESTIONS

Which are the renovated rooms?

Do all the rooms have safes?

Thanks

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,106 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Classic Rooms at Bally's 2 QUESTIONS

None of the rooms have been recently renovated, but the North Tower rooms have newer furnishings while the South Tower has better views.

To my knowledge all of the rooms have safes. In fact Ballys is the only hotel on the Strip that charges a fee to use the safe.

virginia
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Classic Rooms at Bally's 2 QUESTIONS

Yes all rooms have safes. The charge use to be $3 per day. Don’t know if that is still the deal.

North Tower rooms are renovated, very nice, big, closer to monorail and pool.

South Tower (where I tend to stay) is EXTREMELY dated, but has great views and is closer to strip.

Marquette, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
2,302 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Classic Rooms at Bally's 2 QUESTIONS

The rooms have safes...$3 per day. They are not large enough for a laptop. South Tower rooms are dated but OK...I like the view....rooms are nice and large

4. Re: Classic Rooms at Bally's 2 QUESTIONS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2011, 06:38