We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New restaurant.com code

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Topic
New restaurant.com code

Autumn

80% off

Offer ends Sunday, September 26, 2010!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: New restaurant.com code

Thanks, vp03!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New restaurant.com code

I forgot to add this part:

Plus, for a limited time, get a FREE $10 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate with every order! The code for your FREE $10 Gift Certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Please note the FREE $10 offer is not valid on Dinner of the Month purchases.

Houston
Level Contributor
84 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New restaurant.com code

I was planning on buying a couple of restaurant.com gift cards before coming to Vegas. My friends told me about how great they are, but I've never done it before. I am assuming as long as I follow the rules on the card, the restaurants are familar with them and usually don't give people any hassle over using them?

Thanks for the help!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New restaurant.com code

You should have no problems using them. The restaurants want you to use the coupons, otherwise they wouldn't be listed.

5. Re: New restaurant.com code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2011, 05:23