We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

Dallas, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

ok so myself and 7 other girls are leaving for vegas on september 30 staying til monday!

only 2 girls have been before, myself and another

we want to make sure everyone gets the most out of the trip, we have a table at PURE on friday night, but other than that no plans!

what are things you must do when you're in vegas? any tips for first timers? i dont see alot of gambling for us, mostly slots im sure.

thanks!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

How about a show like Thunder Down Under or American Storm? If you don't want to watch a bunch of naked men dancing, there's always a Cirque show like The Beatles Love.

Don't forget the pool parties too...Tao or Hard Rock are popular ones.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
544 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

You're 22 and going to Vegas. My tip is to just go and live in the moment. Vegas is the best place in the world to just do things as you feel like it. Be spontaneous and enjoy yourselves. Have fun!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
505 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

Have dinner at Dos Caminos at the Palazzo one night. Check out some reviews of the place. Great ambience and very good food. Casual chic.

San Diego
Level Contributor
5,156 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

Get a lot of rooms, dont max out the capacity of each room. You might need some privacy during your stay.

Dont try to make everyone do everything together. Let them go their way and it will be much funner. Thats why they make cell phones.

Dont overplan. Just see the fountains and the stuff around it and thats about it.

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
194 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

go to the 'voodoo lounge' at the Rio.....

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

You see a lot of girl groups out there, maybe more than guy groups. The thing you need to know is that the grils dress really hot at night. If you wear jeans you will look frumpy and mess up the group. This isn't Idaho, its las vegas.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
266 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

For the benefit of us single guys in the same age group, hang out at the pool in a skimpy bikini and let us buy you drinks. :)

Killarney
Level Contributor
89 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

have fun. A group of 7 guys fly to vegas on the 30th as well. Same kind of thing a couple plans to go to certain places but probably break into smaller groups to go check out things that interests certain people like the gun store, the pawn stars place, wax museum, fremont etc. Just have fun and as some one posted previously dont try to stay in one huge group its almost impossible to do something that everyone wants or enjoys doing.

Ohio
Level Contributor
120 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

Go to Rehab on Sunday for the pool party @ Hard Rock !

Tampa, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: 8 girls all 22 leaving for vegas-- need tips!

Check out the Biggest Tattoo show on earth at Mandalay Bay Oct 1-3... I will be there from Florida..