We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

Level Contributor
594 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

Our first day in Vegas we went to PF Changs at Miracle Mile (Planet Hollywood) -- fabulous happy hour !!

I had the Asian Pear Mojito and have found a new favorite drink - it tastes very much like lime-ade but not sweet......we just may have to return before our week is over!

We had the chicken lettuce wraps - wow - better than any measly wraps I've had at other Chinese places -- these were very filling and so delish.

We also had THE best eggrolls stuffed with filling that we've ever had.

Our total bill was about $21 before tip....the mojito was $6 (they said it is normally $9) and DH had 2 beers + our 2 apptz

There were other things on the menu that I'd like to try. My daughter says their spring rolls are wonderful - -yep, just typing this makes me know we have to return this week! :)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

Thanks for posting. Good to know. Mojito sounds yummy.

Humble, Texas
Level Contributor
675 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

I LOVE the asian pear mojitos at PF Changs! Best thing in the house IMO!!

Sterling Heights...
Level Contributor
1,420 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

Good tip. We have one locally and I've never been, but plan to go to the one at PH. Thanks

WA
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

What time is happy hour? We are staying at planet hollywood next week, I think I need to go try the Asian Pear Mojito!

Level Contributor
594 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

www.pfchangs.com/menu/menu.aspx…

hours and prices are 3-6 - above link gives the menu.

You do have to sit at the bar for the happy hour menu.

ENJOY!!

binghamton
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

PF Chang is now available in frozen entries at Walmarts and Target...had one the other night and was excellent..

Level Contributor
594 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

We did return for a second round last night - very crowded (guess since it was Friday) and we got the last 2 chairs at the bar. Had Asian Pear Mojito and then tried the spring rolls - they are my daughter's favorite where she lives...yep, delicious!

The gal sitting next to me had the ribs - I think there were 6 and they would absolutely be a meal -- even maybe for 2 people....looked wonderful!

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
3,252 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

I love pf Changs and in fact heading for HH at the Dearborn, MI one in just a bit. Get yourself a warrior card and save an additional 10%. Love the Lo Mein, they have great shrimp fried rice, Lemon scallops, The beef is hit or miss always tasty but sometimes tough. We always start with the lettuce wraps and the tempura green beans. Chocolate wall cake YUM raspberry sauce and fresh seasonal berries.

The PH is one of the better PF Changs.

BC Rockies
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

We love PF Changs, and hope to go in Vegas next weekend.

Quick question - do you need reservations for the PH PF Changs?

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
375 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: P F Changs happy hour review -- wonderful!

Thanks for the happy hour menu!!! Awesome! I usually have the lemongrass prawns (grilled) and garlic noodles....yum.......but will have to try it for happy hour next time and the mojito!