We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flamingo self parking

TX
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
flamingo self parking

what is the name of the street (entrance) where you can self park at the Flamingo?

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flamingo self parking

Audrie accesses the Flamingo to valet and self park.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,823 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flamingo self parking

why. oh why, would you self park?

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,726 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flamingo self parking

Well, I can tell you why I would self park at the Flamingo. The self park garage is right next to the valet drop off area, so it's really no further of a walk.

I like to self park because I don't like to wait for valet to retrieve my car. I would rather just walk to the garage and drive out.

Now, I realize that some people like to valet park and that's fine for them. But, not everyone prefers valet.

TX
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: flamingo self parking

thank you all for the information I requested.

5. Re: flamingo self parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2011, 07:28