We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked for June 2011!!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Topic
Just booked for June 2011!!

Just booked 10 nights at the Bellagio for next June, our 10th visit,

so excited but no flight yet as waiting till they get a little cheaper,hopefully!!

265 days!!! and counting.

Pinktiffs

NZ
Level Contributor
687 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

So exciting to have something like that to look forward to. I bet it will help you get through the winter.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

GO Pink!!!!! Go Pink!!!!!!

Hope it's the last week when the HUGE M&G is happening!!!!

Edited: 04 October 2010, 00:40
Hilton Head Island
Level Contributor
10 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

I booked as soon as we got back September 3, 2010. We had the best of times on this last trip staying at the MGM-Grand! It was trip #25??? Maybe a few more and always stay at MGM-Mirgae Properties; Bellagio-Mirage but for some reason decided on MGM-Grand and it was awesome.Booked now for June 25th for 8 Nights. So MGM-Grand is Booked, Mercedes Rental Car Booked (This past Trip Wife and I rented a Corvette Convertible - won't work on 2011 trip as our Twin 20 Year Old Girls invited themselves), know where we are Dining and will be seeing Celine, KA and one other Show as we wait to see what Headliner might be apperaing while in Vegas for June 2011??

Just "Love" Vegas and cannot ever think about not going each and every year!

Let the countdown begin,,, it already has,,, VEGAS 2011!!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

Pinktiffs - know how you feel!! I need to wait for flight prices to come down and confirm DH leave dates but def going either June, July or August!! Seems like a long time since my last trip in August;)

Scotland
Level Contributor
388 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

I was at the Encore in July this year, and a week after returning home, booked up for 2 weeks at PH for June 2011.

Blackpool, England
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

Congrats! I'll be joining you in June - 10 days stay at the MGM Grand. Can't wait!

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

I know how you all feel.....We have booked to return to Vegas in April, we try and visit at least once a year. We usually stay at the Bellagio and this time we have split our stay between the Palazzo and Bellagio. Flying direct from Manchester with Virgin, so much easier than travelling to Gatwick for us. Booked Celine tickets. Got a good rate yesterday at Bellagio using code BPERST. This code is valid until 31st July. We booked a room for $119 per night.....fantastic

UK
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

Thanks for your replies.

We are going 26th June so yes Lowrance will try and make the M&G never been to one before.

Hey Sam_Marques, lets hope those flight prices come down but if they don't will still be going, good luck with your planning.

Thanks bobbi, Lets hope for a quick mild winter.

Vegasbaby/Greyhound/psyste, Congrats to you all too, roll on June!!

Coops14, Congrats on booking your trip to the Bellagio, i used the same code as you and paid $119 a night for 10 nights so also includes a Fri and Sat so as you say a fantastic deal.

Hope you all have your count down clocks set and on your computers!!

264 Days and yes I am counting.

Pinktiffs

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

Good for you! I hope you have a great time.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
545 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just booked for June 2011!!

We are also going in June. Nothing has officially been booked, but the dates are set for 12-17th. It's going to seem like FOREVER before we are going again.