We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

Baton Rouge, La
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

I am looking for a show that me and my husband can sit through and not be ready to leave way before it's over. When we were in Hawaii we went to what was supposed to be the best Luai on Oahu....Most everyone there seemed to have a great time but we were trying to figure out how to leave early without making a scene. The first 30 mins was good and after that.. it became tiring.

So now we're going back to Vegas.. we've never seen any of the shows and want something exciting. We were considering Zumanity until I read some reviews. I watched the little video snipps I could find and honestly Le Reve looking awesome. But the did have a longer snip than the Cirque shows I saw. I would love Zumanity if it is truly the "sexy" show they advertise it to be. But from what I have read it's not. I am highly considering "Love" even though I'm not a huge Beetles fan.

Does anyone have any suggestions???

Thanks~

Northallerton...
Level Contributor
395 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

If i was you i would go and see love its a great show with lots going on. I have adhd and get bored in most shows but this one kept me looking at it all he show.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
517 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

Love. All the way. I get bored really quickly but Love flew by.

calleefoneeya
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

Personally, I think Love is the most entertaining of the shows I've seen from beginning to end, but you aren't a big Beatles fan, and I am, so I don't know if that would affect your enjoyment. I have not seen Zumanity because people whose opinion I trust have and warned me off it. I've seen LeReve, KA, O, and Mystere. Of those, KA was the most entertaining and awe-inspiring to me. I like Le Reve better than O, and all of them better than Mystere. It is a matter of personal taste. Several posters here for example have expressed dislike for KA.

I too bore easily. None of these shows I've seen listed above bored me at all. If you are looking for something a little sexy, of those I've seen, I'd go with Le Reve.

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
499 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

I think it all boils down to personal taste

I am a huge Beatles fan as well as a Cirque fan and was underwhelmed by Love.

KA was boring,Zumanity I liked

Liked La Reve the first time i saw it,second time looked at my watch alot (the tickets were free so can't complain)

Mystere was the first Cirque show i saw back in the late 90's so I have fond memories of that

Personally i love magic shows because you can't see that stuff outside Vegas

Human Nature was off the top great- am seeing it again on my next trip in Jan

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

My husband is not a Beatles fan at all, yet he really liked LOVE, he also bores easily, LOVE did not bore him. I highly recommend it, if not that then choose Jersey Boys.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

LOVE....love....LoVe....lOVe...

What else can I say?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
617 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

i dont know your age but if your over 40 the absolute best show that will keep your attention through out would be human nature at inperial palace. i dont think ive ever seen a bad review for this show ever. its 4 white guys from australia who smokey robinson brought over to the us. they sing motown all the top hits and they dance to every song. the band behind them is great. itys a high energy type show. they get standing ovations probably every night. read some of the reviews and youll see what i mean

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

My favorite Cirque shows remain Love (fantastic in every way, but the emphasis is on the music rather than the acrobatic feats -although they are there )and Mystere (I think it has the most/best WOW moments). I thought O was just o,k. (but I loved Le Reve much, much more)and Ka didn't interest me -although the stage was great. I know two people who have seen Zumanity (not together) and they both thought the show was downright silly and not sexy at all. They really didn't understand how people thought this was a shocking, sexy, over-the-top show. To them it was just lame.

If you do like music- Jersey Boys was great.

WA
Level Contributor
619 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

Any discount tickets for Human Nature?

Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best show for those of us who get bored easily!

If it's a Cirque type show you're looking for, LOVE might be a good pick for you. It's very colourful, trippy and there's ton's of things going on all over the place to the point where sometimes you're not sure where to focus in case you miss something.

I am not a Beatles fan and that didn't impact my liking the show. It's not my favorite Cirque show but it has nothing to do with the music or energy. I preferred KA the most of the Cirque shows but from what you've written I think LOVE might be good for you.

If you've checked out that 9min video of Le Reve and liked all you saw, then that might be another good option for you. Plus the show runs shorter than the others shows (75 vs 90min) so if you do get bored, it will be over quicker. ;) I have seen Le Reve and I loved it. The first few minutes took me a bit to get into but after that I was drawn in.