We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

favorite comp

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
buffalo
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Topic
favorite comp

Of all the comps I have recieved the front of the line pass is my favorite

virginia
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: favorite comp

My favorite is a free room

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,789 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: favorite comp

Mine is my yet-to-stay at Caesars comp. It was always the Holy Grail...I would get everything but, and then the unthinkable happened! And in the Forum Tower no less (not one of the crappier ones).

My second was our one-time-only Bellagio comp last summer.

We've gotten line passes just by asking at the Players Club in Bellagio and Aria, so not that impressed with that.

calleefoneeya
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: favorite comp

The best comp I ever got was from the Rio pre-Harrah's era. Around the holidays on year they sent me two coupons, each for two free nights that I could give to anybody I wanted, no restrictions, and I wasn't required to book with my chosen guests. It was a great gift to give each of my two secretaries so they could take their husbands on weekend getaways on their own. They both had the time of their lives.

I got a great comp offer from Red Rock a couple of months ago that I unfortunately couldn't use due to timing. 4 nights free in a suite, $150 spa credit and $200 food credit plus $250 in free play. :(

I went to a couple of fun events at the Bellagio years ago. The first was 3 nights free, some free play, a 4 course banquet dinner with open bar and raffle, and when I went to register for the dinner they gave me one of those "Set it and forget it" Popeil rotisseries that I still use all the time. To add to the hospitality, they shipped it at their expense so I didn't have to lug it home. I attended a similar comped party weekend about a year later, and this time received a handpainted Kosta Boda crystal platter, that I also use frequently, and which is a lovely art piece as well.

buffalo
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: favorite comp

Dont get me wrong I have recieved the comped rooms and last time it was in a luxury suite and of couse the hundred of dollars of free slot play and the free dinners but nothing like skipping all the people waiting in line and walking right by all of them.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
751 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: favorite comp

The free rooms but I miss the old days of the Stardust that comped free room in the tower and $50 in cash.

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
231 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: favorite comp

Just returned last week from 3 nights comped in the Augustus Tower at Caesar's Palace, right above the Bellagio watershow. Awesome!! Thanks, Michael!!

OKC
Level Contributor
770 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: favorite comp

My favorite one was in August when I got a free room at The Venetian. I got an free upgrade for a Rialto suite and 50 bucks slot play. The room was huge and very nice.

Sterling Heights...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: favorite comp

My favorite was comped 3 nights at NYNY, $200 Free Play and $100 in food comps. Turned the $200 free play into $200 cash so that paid for most of my airfare, it was basically a free trip. My upcoming trip I'm only comped for 5 nights at Rio, no free play or food comps this time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: favorite comp

Mine are the RFB's at the M and also GVR since the room part was a huge suite at each.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: favorite comp

I have enjoyed several nice comps so far with HET, but I think my favorite will be the next one. I'm headed back to Vegas for the 3rd time this year on Halloween weekend. Three nights free in a premium room at the Rio, and a free entry into the Tricks & Treats slot tournament. In addition to the welcome gift, will get a treat bag with anything from candy to diamonds to $2000 in slot play in it. Crossing my fingers for the $2000 slot play. ;)

Have to admit though that the line jumping and seperate check-in desks for the diamond card are nice.