We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

acg coupona

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Erie PA
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
acg coupona

can any one tell me if you can use one venetian 25.00 slot play coupon for two people. or do we need two books.

also whats up with $200.00 hooters coupon? whats the catch?

SGF, MO
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: acg coupona

One freeplay per player's club member so two books. Sign up online for $15 freeplay bonus then use coupon when you pick up your card. That's $40!

Hooter's coup is a waste of time. Only applies to "special" (aka "credit vacuums") and bad rules. Unless you just want to burn some time or stare at some yobes, blow it off.

Florida
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: acg coupona

I think someone said it's a $5.oo machine. So what do you think your gonna get. ZILCH. They don't desrve your walking in the door. Come on in sucker.

Erie PA
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: acg coupona

you mean the $200.00 must be used on a $5.00 machine?

Durham ,NC
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: acg coupona

Its a special roped off machine $5 and yoou can win $1000 or $100 or you can cash out with some high points amount to get $50 but I hear that is rare. This is all info I got from acg forum. We will probably still check it out just for fun. And I read they give you a pretty good coupon book. I'll report back after we go in Nov.

Boston
Level Contributor
554 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: acg coupona

Hi,

When I go to the Venetain website there is no mention of $15 free slot play for on-line sing up???

SGF, MO
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: acg coupona

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k397644…

See posts #20 & 26.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: acg coupona

Yeah, the Hooters coupon is a bunch of junk. We signed up and used the so-called $100 freeplay which was just boring. Guy puts a real $100 in and tells you to play max bet each spin, and you need to hit a jackpot to get anything at all. A lady next to me won a plate of wings and just played that away. I don't blame her - I bought wings right after, and they were so greasy I was nearly sick! We did pretty well just playing real money - the double diamond machines there were pretty hot.

If you go downtown, the $5 at El Cortez, Plaza and Club are actually a better deal. Anything you win, you can cash out. We played penny machines with these and in each case cashed out more than the $5 freeplay. I won $8 on Da Vinci Diamonds, bought my day bus pass with it and spent the remining £1 on Diamond Solitaire Deluxe - happy days for low-rollers!

8. Re: acg coupona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2011, 07:15