We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Love (Beetles) show at the Mirage

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Erie PA
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Love (Beetles) show at the Mirage

does anybody know if you can go to the box office a few hours before the show and get discounted tickets?

Has anyone ever done this?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
641 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Love (Beetles) show at the Mirage

We got our tickets the day of the show at Tickets4tonite at about a 40% percent discount. There is always a risk that the show is sold out and there won't be any tickets available, but we have had great success using this method.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,246 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Love (Beetles) show at the Mirage

The main same-day discounter is Tix4Tonight:

http://www.tix4tonight.com/

Not all seat categories for all shows are available every night, and not all are 50% off, just to be confusing!

When are you going? Cirque has been running various promotions that offer a selection of shows at discount with advance purchase.

LOVE is a great show; I'm sure you'll like it!

ps. it's Beatles, not Beetles.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,450 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Love (Beetles) show at the Mirage

If you go directly to the Mirage website, you can find the deals that are available for LOVE. Usually one is for buying the ticket in advance, but there has been another one running that is available right up until the night of the show and those can be purchased at the box office. This deal is also printed up on flyers that they pass out right on the Strip in front of the Mirage.

You can get discounts at the last second, as others said, but you do take the chance of the discounted seats selling out.

Burbank
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Love (Beetles) show at the Mirage

The thought of a show about Beetles really "bugs" me.

Shermer, IL
Level Contributor
218 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Love (Beetles) show at the Mirage

The only day we'd be able to see the show is Monday and we fly in that day so I'm hoping that I can try to get some discounted tickets at the box office. Does anyone know how much the discounted tickets usually are?

Erie PA
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Love (Beetles) show at the Mirage

I stand corrected Beatles (i never even noticed that!) thanks for the infor

7. Re: Love (Beetles) show at the Mirage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2011, 06:16