We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo Hire

watford
Level Contributor
41 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Limo Hire

Hi

I am planning my partner 30th birthday & want to hire a flash limo from the airport, Can anyone help ???

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo Hire

Not sure what a flash limo is but try this: http://www.presidentiallimolv.com/

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo Hire

"Flash" as in as quickly as possible when you land in Vegas? Not the superhero right? I kid, I kid...

As mentioned, Presidential Limousine is the overwhelming favorite of many Vegas visitors on this forum. You can reserve in advance and they will meet you in the baggage claim area, help with your bags, give the lady a rose, and champagne for the ride. Very nice, and reasonably priced also.

If you want to just get a limo after you land on the spot at McCarran, just walk out the doors after you collect your bags and there may be limos looking for fares there. CLS Limousine also has a walk up booth at the airport also. Booking on the spot tend to be cheaper, but not sure if the cars come with goodies like alcohol already stocked or not. But do research fares of the companies now before you go.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo Hire

I used Presidential last September. Driver was waiting at the baggage carousel with the sign (has your name on it). They take your luggage for you, rose for my wife, champagne offered (we don't drink though), exceptional service all around. Oh, we also got upgraded to a limo instead of the sedan I had booked, no charge.

I will mention though that their timer starts when your plane touches down (if you book in advance). So, if you take a long time clearing customs, you might make it into the 2 hour mark.

4. Re: Limo Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2011, 06:17