We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

Hello!

I'm female, 26 and a kiwi who lives in the UK. I'll be in Vegas next week 12-16th. Unfortunately I am travelling on my own and was wondering if any one out there on TA might want to meet up for dinner and a show, or even a drink.

I'm also interested in heading out to Red Rocks Canyon if anyone wants to split the cost of a rental car, or if you have one and are heading out there I could tag along and give you some $$.

I thought posting on TA might be a lot less dodgy than the craigslist postings!!!

Anyway, would love to hear from anyone, any age, from any country... just be a great conversationalist and have something interesting to say! :)

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

You have a ton of people who are in town to celebrate UK's NiceSheffielder's birthday party....... all are welcome!!!!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k392331…

UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

Oh cool, thanks for the heads up! I will check the thread out! :)

Kiwi Kid, Auckland
Level Contributor
687 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

Nicole - I am a 40+ year old female travelling with her 65 year old Mum - both young at heart! We were going to NiceSheffielder's M&G which is on the Saturday night, but now a fellow Kiwi who is living in Mazalan has decided to join us for the week 13th onwards.

At this stage we have a fairly full schedule for your dates, but are free on Monday if you'd like to join us for dinner or similar. Feel free to PM me - but our Vegas adventures begin in 2 days when we fly to LA.

No obligaton - but invite's there if you'd like. Jo

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

For all of the junk that is on the internet isn't it fabulous and heart-warming to see all of these good folks reaching out to help others?!

Cheers and Happy Travels to all of you!

Kiwi Kid, Auckland
Level Contributor
687 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

Katman - yes heart-warming, but from the perspective of a Mum with a teenage daughter, scary as heck! For all Nicole knows, I could be a 60 something year old male who just "love" to get to know her "real well". As long as you use caution and common sense then meeting up with a fellow traveller(s) is a fab idea.

Must say I try to do M&G's wherever we go in the world - infact we met the lady who is joining us in Vegas for the last week on a cruise ship around the coast of Australia. Since then we spent a month together in the US last year and can't wait to join her and her hubby in Mazatlan as soon the wallet recovers from Vegas.

Safe and happy travels, Jo - who truly is a 40+ Kiwi Lady - happily married, 1 child, no criminal convictions ....... :-}

Boston
Level Contributor
554 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

Yeah I'll be there, arriving late on the 14th & most likely wont make Sheffs M&G at Voo Doo. I'd be cool with a M&G as I may or may not be traveling solo. PM me if your interested.

UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

Hi Jo and Jimmy, I've PM'd you both! :)

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

So you don't have to wade through 90+ pages on the other post, I'll copy what I posted over there for you:

The main M&Gs that week are:

Saturday the 13th, 7pm at ElCortez piano bar which is in the Downtown area. I think there will at least be 15+ people.

Sunday the 14th, 10pm at VooDoo Lounge at Rio. This is the big birthday bash for Craig.

If you want a few less people...there is a "girls only" happy hour planned for 3pm Sunday afternoon at Wynn's Parasol Up bar. I think we have 8 or so gals who will be there.

I know your first M&G can be intimidating but please don't be shy about coming. The more the merrier! Some of us know each other from past M&Gs and some of us will be meeting for the first time. I've never met the B-day boy but I'm so excited to be able to help make his birthday a memorable one.

Join us!

9. Re: Are you in Vegas next week 12-16th November?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2011, 06:29