We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best burger in Vegas?

Brownsville, Texas
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best burger in Vegas?

Best burger? Thanks

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

My opinion:

Fast Food- In N Out. I don't eat it in Vegas hardly because there's so many branches of it here in Southern California.

Gourmet burger- Bradley Ogden at Caesars. Not very cheap, but very very yummy. Mandalay Bay's Burger Bar is second.

All night burger: Fatburgers.

Sacramento...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

I wanted to try Burger Bar this trip but the line was literally out the door. I've never had a burger that was so good I didn't mind a 45 minute wait, so I skipped out.

Also on the recommended list: BLT Burger and Stripburger.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

Stripburger Fashion Show Mall across from Wynn

Wolfgang Puck at MGM

both yummy

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

I love Burger Bar. Zeromus is right, it's usually packed, but I've always been able to find a seat at the bar. :)

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

I'm a fan of BLT burger at Mirage. It is the most perfectly put together burger ever. They also sell alchoholic milkshakes drool...

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
262 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

didnt care that much for burger bar at MB . but love BLT ! ....... fast food, agree in and out is great what a treat we dont have those where we live. and gotta go animal style !!

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

for us is CREATE BURGER, off strip and you actually create your own burger with any toppings you want. you choose the fillings, the size of the patty , and even the type of bun. it was so so cheap but the burger was very juicy and tasty.

i think you would need a car but it is so reasonable and high quality.

california
Level Contributor
893 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

I find nothing wrong with the good old Big Mac..located at several McDonalds locations in town.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,330 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

Gross! McDonald's? Really? Burger Bar is my favorite, I think I've waited up to about 20 minutes. I'd wait an hour if I had to. BLT was good, but not as good IMHO

Lancaster, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best burger in Vegas?

I can't say it is the BEST...but KGB at Harrah's was good and not too awfully expensive. I haven't tried BTL or Burger Bar...so I can't compare.