We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,128 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

The $100 price increase for Garth tickets caught my attention, and got me thinking. I believe the most I've ever paid for Las Vegas show tickets was $180 for tickets so my parents could see Bette earlier this year.

So I won't feel alone, what's the most you've paid for LV show tickets?

Malibu
Level Contributor
10,875 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

kt, I forget the total, but kind of remember $500 for the 2 Bette tics I got for my wife and daughter-in-law.

I did just receive a Wynn email about Garth's new dates. Called my host and now have 2 tics in January. She asked "how many do you want?" I had to wonder. "Oh, 10."

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,093 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

I think we paid around $275 all-in for 2 "O" tickets a few years ago.

Thought it was quite expensive at the time, but we were limited as to when we could go and couldn't get a discount.

Also thought afterward that it was worth it!

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

I think ours was about $100 each for Sigfried & Roy, and what a lousy show. Wasn't worth it at all!! One of the best shows we have ever seen was Tony Danza at the Desert Inn. Very entertaining!!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

I'm going off of memory but think I spent about $175 for two tickets to see Terry Fator. Great show

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

Ktinca - I just love your questionaire posts lately. You come up with such creative and fun questions!

I don't go to a lot of shows and I have never paid full price for one. As it stands right now, the most I have ever paid per-ticket will be when I take my Dad to see Carrot Top next month. Got 20% off on the Luxor website for just over $50 each ticket and we've got 1st row seats. Could have paid less using Goldstar but wouldn't have got those seats. A few extra bucks more is worth it for instant seat selection instead of general admission or late seat assignment with vouchers.

The most expensive show I've ever seen was Le Rev but those tickets were comped by the wonderful folks at the Wynn and with special thanks to BigVegasFan for making the arrangements for our group. I'll never forget that show. Amazing!

One of these days I will splash out for a big headliner at CP or a fancy schmany Cirque show, but you can bet your sweet patootie that I'll be hunting for the biggest discount I can find.

United States
Level Contributor
16,756 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

I think I paid about $125 per ticket for Bruce Springsteen at Thomas and Mack a few years ago, if that counts.

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,291 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

$250 each for Elton John

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

"I think I paid about $125 per ticket for Bruce Springsteen at Thomas and Mack a few years ago, if that counts."

Of course it counts. One of the best "shows" we've seen in Las Vegas in recent years was Billy Joel and Elton John at the MGM Arena when they were touring a few years back. I don't remember what I paid, but it was worth it.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,037 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

The most we paid was $103 each for Mystere. It was our first Cirque show and worth every penny.

Alberta
Level Contributor
943 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Most You've Paid For Las Vegas Show Tickets?

I think the most I paid was about $80 for Cher last March with a discount code from Travelzoo. A great show.

On the other hand, many years ago my husband and had a 2 for 1 coupon to see Jeff Dunham. I think we paid about $30 for the two of us and it was the funniest show I have ever seen to date. My stomach hurt for days after from laughing so hard.

M