We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite Magic show?

Fitchburg...
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite Magic show?

Ditto, whats your favorite?

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite Magic show?

this is easy.....David Copperfield is amazing if you are lucky enough to catch him in town when he is there several times a year.

Otherwise, Lance Burton is pretty darn good too!

Fitchburg...
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite Magic show?

David Copperfield will not be there when we are there...that too was my first choice.

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Favorite Magic show?

You will get mixed opinions but I like Penn & Teller, and Lance Burton.

Argyle, Texas
Level Contributor
485 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favorite Magic show?

I just saw Lance Burton this past Tues. night, very good show. If you go get there a little early check out Bob who does card tricks at the magic store right next to the entrance of the theatre before the show.

Sunny California
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Favorite Magic show?

Lance Burton has an awesome show. Best magic show in Vegas. I'm still in shock and I saw his show over a year ago.

David Coperfield has a horrible show. His tricks are easy to figure out and lame. I was extremely dissapointed with his show. Waste of time.

Arizona
Level Contributor
290 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favorite Magic show?

Colin Foster, downtown at the Plaza. Master slight-of-hand close-up manipulation and magic. $8.17 includes free drink. He does some amazing stuff.

Arizona
Level Contributor
290 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Favorite Magic show?

Colin Foster, downtown at the Plaza. Master slight-of-hand close-up manipulation and magic. $8.17 includes free drink. He does some amazing stuff. Small venue so you get to see things up close.

Los Angeles, Ca
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Favorite Magic show?

Doug Henning

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Favorite Magic show?

Penn and Teller do magic? I did not know this.

Havant, United...
Level Contributor
568 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Favorite Magic show?

I really liked the Magic of Rick Thomas and thought it was great value for money with the coupons etc. I know hes not a headline act like Lance Burton but thought it was well worth the $20 I paid for the ticket.